Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Mod Podge of Creative Ideas

The reason I started this blog is because I started running across so many creative, easy craft ideas and I wanted to give them a shot. I've been having such fun. Some turn out pretty good, while others.... not so much. But, hey, I'm having fun!I get most of the ideas from Mod Podge Rocks   and Food, Wine and Mod Podge. They're great blogs-fun to follow with creative, easy craft ideas for home decor, organization, gifts.... list goes on. Here's a few of the projects you'll find on the blogs listed above-
yarn-wrapped wreath
 wine bottle label collage
IKEA Lamp covered with photo negatives 










These are just a few of the many, many projects you'll find. I hope you see see something that inspires an idea for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment